Whether it is the smartphone, sustainable energy supply systems, or novel medical instruments – engineers in the field of electrical engineering and information technology are co-developing the future and thus bear a special responsibility.
In the Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology study program, you will acquire a broad, solid foundation of methodological and subject knowledge. Your studies, besides electrical engineering and information technology, also cover topics from mathematics, physics, and computer science.
- Enjoyment for and appreciation of engineering and delight in novel technological solutions
- Readiness for independent learning
- Good grades in math and physics
- While knowing English is less important at the start, you will increasingly be expected to use the language as your studies progress.
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Signals and Systems
- Circuit Technology
- Basics of Information Processing
- Communications Engineering