Where do I apply?
To apply for a Master’s study program at the University of Stuttgart, you will need to log on to our Campus-Management-System C@MPUS. C@MPUS will guide you through the process step by step.
What documentation will I need?
Documents you will need to upload in C@MPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with average grades and designated ECTS points per module). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the "transcript of record" printout from C@MPUS.
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report. If you have more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as entrance qualification for the Master’s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Master's Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.