The selection criteria and admissions statutes for Bachelor's programs are only published in German. Please turn to the German website for further information.
Applicants from non-EU countries (without a German university entrance qualification) are only required to submit the requisite proofs for study programs that have entrance examinations (in German: Aufnahmeprüfung). They don't participate in the higher education admissions process (in German: Hochschulauswahlverfahren). For more details, see the admission requirements for international prospective students.
In general, the following applies:
- Review the school-related and other selection criteria for your desired study program and upload the necessary documentation in the Campus-Management-System C@MPUS.
- Only facts that are corroborated by the relevant report cards, certificates, documents or similar material can be considered.
- You will find more detailed information on selection criteria and how they are applied in the respective admissions statutes listed in the table on the German website.
- Legal basis are the respective admission statutes, therefore changes are possible.
Application, Admission, Enrollment
- Further information
- Your points of contact for application, admission and enrollment on Bachelor's and Master's study programs.