- AS BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
STANDARD PERIOD OF STUDY
Please consult our information on application for international prospective students.
The study program in environmental engineering occupies itself with the engineering, technologies, and processes required for protecting the environment and natural resources. You will learn natural science and engineering science relationship and processes and, depending on orientation, will master a fundamental and methodical subject knowledge in the following areas:
- Environmental chemistry
- Environmental biology
- Chemical, biological, mechanical, and thermic process engineering
- Air pollution control
- Hydrology, hydrography, and water use
- Fluid and current mechanics
- Water quality management and sanitary engineering
- Waste technology and management
- Conventional and renewable energies
- Traffic, automotive, and engine technology
- Environmental and town and country planning
Understanding the complicated and complex relationships of environmental problems and solving them requires and interdisciplinary qualification. Together with an interest in engineering, knowing mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics play a material role. The aim is to train engineers. You have a lively interest in scientifically and engineering oriented studies, like to occupy yourself with theoretical questions and want to make methodological learning your own.
The quality of this degree program has been certified.