- TEACHING QUALIFICATION
Bachelor of Arts
STANDARD PERIOD OF STUDY
The teaching degree program English (B.A.) comprises linguistic, literary, and cultural study components.
The section on Anglo-American literature, in addition to the study of English language canonical literature engages with current themes of postmodernism and post-colonialism as well cultural studies and media studies.
The English linguistics section promotes immersion in the language on the one hand but also provides insight into the core areas of linguistics. It further takes on the linguistic history of English and the phonetic and cognitive aspects of language acquisition.
- A genuine interest in the English language, literature, and culture.
- Very good knowledge of the language and being prepared and motivated to keep improving it.
- An inquiring mind, ready to work in complex areas of literature and linguistics.
- Institute for Literary Studies
Information on the degree courses
- Information on Teaching Qualification