Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- AS BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
STANDARD PERIOD OF STUDY
Whether it is the smartphone, sustainable energy supply systems, or novel medical instruments – engineers in the field of electrical engineering and information technology are co-developing the future and thus bear a special responsibility.
In the Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology study program, you will acquire a broad, solid foundation of methodological and subject knowledge. Your studies, besides electrical engineering and information technology, also cover topics from mathematics, physics, and computer science.
This video is only available in German.
- Enjoyment for and appreciation of engineering and delight in novel technological solutions
- Readiness for independent learning
- Good grades in math and physics
- While knowing English is less important at the start, you will increasingly be expected to use the language as your studies progress.
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Signals and Systems
- Circuit Technology
- Basics of Information Processing
- Communications Engineering
The quality of this degree program has been certified.