- TEACHING QUALIFICATION
in the course of your studies
STANDARD PERIOD OF STUDY
Please consult our information on application for international prospective students.
As one of the basic natural sciences, chemistry deals with the makeup, properties, and transformation of materials.The Chemistry B.A. teaching degree program inculcates the foundations of inorganic, organic and physical chemistry and the basic mathematical-natural scientific mode of thinking. The program of studies is rounded out by subject-specific pedagogical components, which will let you, as a prospective teacher of chemistry, acquire an initial set of natural science and teaching competences.
- Affinity for mathematics – enjoyment of formal-abstract methods and logical thinking
- Interest in problem solving strategies and programming
- Interest in understanding dependencies
- No aversion to working with computers
- Good communications ability and open mindedness
- Good knowledge of English and German
- While previous programming experience is not required, it will make it easier to get started