Ms. Linn can advise you:
- on Teaching degrees for high school teachers and Teaching degrees at vocational schools (Technical Education)
- For a personal counseling session (by phone, online or onsite face-to-face) please make an appointment at the clearing center of the Student Counseling Center (via email or via the contact form).
- Consultation hours onsite (without appointment): Wednesday: 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Phone consultation hours (without appointment): Monday: 11 a.m. – noon
- on Cross-university teaching degree programs (upper and lower secondary school) [de]
- Phone consultation hours (without appointment): Tuesday and Thursday: 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- as Substitute of the Commissioner for students with disabilities or chronic illnesses
- Phone consultation hours (without appointment): Monday: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. and Thursday, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.