The University of Stuttgart is very popular with prospective students this year as well. This is reflected in the large number of applications.
37,336 applications for the winter semester 2017/2018 were received by 15.8.2017. The number of applications stands at around 24,382, 8,728 of these come from abroad.
The most sought-after degree courses are:
- Business Administration (Master of Science): 1,640 applications
- Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor of Science): 1,520 applications
- Technical Business Administration (Bachelor of Science): 1,159 applications
- Aerospace Technology (Bachelor of Science): 1,102 applications
- Information Technology (Master of Science): 1,083 applications
The application deadline for subjects with restricted admission for the winter semester 2017/2018 has passed. For degree courses without restricted admission, however, prospective students can still apply by 15th September 2017 via the Campus-Management-System C@MPUS (https://www.uni-stuttgart.de/studium/bewerbung/online/).