With new videos about its English-speaking master’s degree courses, the University of Stuttgart is emphasizing the attractiveness of its study programs for international students. In each of the clips, two students introduce their master’s degree course and say why they chose to study in Stuttgart. With their individual perspective they give a special insight into their subject – and provide the ideal addition to the wide range of information already provided by the University of Stuttgart for international students.
Dr. Wolfgang Holtkamp, Senior Advisor International Affairs at the University of Stuttgart, spoke about the extra value which the format provides: “The videos are the perfect addition to the personal touch you get for example at education fairs, networking events and through visits from delegations. They give a particularly lively and clear message about how relevant our study programs are to students’ future careers, especially for potential students from faraway countries.”
Twelve videos have been produced – more are being planned
The following videos about our English-speaking master’s degree courses are now available:
- Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering (WASTE)
- Computational Linguistics
- Computational Mechanics of Materials and Structures (COMMAS)
- Computer Science
- Geomatics Engineering (GEOENGINE)
- Information Technology (INFOTECH)
- Infrastructure Planning (MIP)
- Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design (IUSD)
- Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research (ITECH)
- Materials Science
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (WAREM)
“By the start of 2020 we will also have similar videos made for the other international programs offered by the University of Stuttgart”, says Dr. Hans-Herwig Geyer, Head of University Communications and Press Spokesperson at the University of Stuttgart. These include the German-French master’s degree courses and the English-speaking doctoral program Environment Water.