The Stuttgart Change Labs support students and teachers with project concepts and their implementation. They offer workshops, courses, and networking meetings, as well as tools, and use these to find cooperation partners. The Stuttgart Change Labs will once again be offering internal funding in the winter semester 2022/23.
You would like to implement a new (teaching) project? The Stuttgart Change Labs can provide you with internal funding. They promote welfare-oriented inter- and transdisciplinary (teaching) projects at the University of Stuttgart. (Teaching) projects are eligible for funding that:
- are initiated and carried out by students and/or faculty;
- that aim to benefit society;
- are in line with the approach of the Stuttgart Change Labs.
- funding of up to EUR 1,500 to implement the project
- support with planning and organization
If you have any questions, please email Spela Setzen.