How to apply
Those interested in the German-French Social Sciences bachelor's study program must register for the entrance examination by May 15 of each year.
For more information about the study program see the Social Sciences (German-French) degree program web page.
The application process has two parts:
1. Apply to take the entrance examination
- The entrance examination is designed to determine the special suitability and motivation for the chosen degree program.
- To register, please complete the request to take the entrance examination [de] for the German-French Social Sciences B.A. program for the impending fall semester
- The application window for taking the entrance examination closes on May 15 every year.After a preliminary review of applications received, you will be invited to a selection interview that will be scheduled for the month of June.
2. Applying for the degree program after passing the entrance examination
After passing the entrance examination, apply online by July 15 directly to the University of Stuttgart