Where do I apply?
To apply for a Master’s study program at the University of Stuttgart, you will need to log on to our Campus-Management-System C@MPUS. C@MPUS will guide you through the process step by step.
What documentation will I need?
Documents you will need to upload in C@MPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.
What else should I be aware of?
When can I apply?
All Master’s study programs admit applicants for the winter semester. The application window normally closes on 15 July.
There are, however, a number of study programs that also admit to the summer semester, in which case the normal application deadline is January 15. Please note: Some study programs may have still other application deadlines that differ from the above. This tends to be especially true for international Master’s study programs.
You can check for the exact application deadlines