The additional subject Master’s in French (Teaching Degree) covers the subject areas of linguistics, literature, cultural studies, as well as language immersion and subject-specific pedagogy. You will start your studies with a focus on intensive training in the language with a target skill level equivalent to a C2 rating. A regional and cultural studies module will complement the language training. The study program is designed for maximum flexibility by providing a series of electives to choose from that will allow you to focus on your own interests in your studies.
The additional subject Master’s degree is always studied in conjunction with standard teaching degree studies. The Master’s lets students achieve the right to teach a third subject.
Prospective students should:
- be interested in languages and culture
- enjoy reading and writing as well as analyzing
- develop individual initiative, work independently and with precision
- be able to present results achieved in public
- be prepared for a stay abroad.