ZSB is an independent counseling resource that makes you, your interests, goals, perspectives and questions the priority in its work. All staff members have a duty of confidentiality.
In case of short requests there is no need to make an appointment. But please make an appointment for more in-depth one-on-one counseling sessions.
On Thursday, 12 September 2019, the telephone hours will be cancelled! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Altered open consultation hours in September 2019
Extended open consultation hours for the fields of Engeneering and Natural Science before application deadline: September, 10., 12., 13., 9 a.m. - noon.
- On Tuesday, 17 September 2019 and on Wednesday, 18 September 2019 the open office hours will be cancelled! We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Thursday: no open consultation hours on 12 September.
You find the Student Counseling Center on
Haus der Studierenden (House of Students)
Clearing center open consultation hours:
Monday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open consultation hours of the student advisors:
Monday and Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
For a counseling session with longer duration please set up an appointment through the clearing center, our first intake station.
Phone consultation hours:
Tel.: +49 711 685-82133
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Open consultation hours here:
- Tuesday from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm – cancelled on 10 September.
- Thursday from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm – cancelled on 12 September.
Our focus in the city center:
Important note regarding emails: emails sent to us are not encrypted. We cannot guarantee confidentiality on this channel!
Directions to the House of StudentsOpen map
Exit the autobahn A8 (Munich – Karlsruhe) at the junction "Stuttgart-Vaihingen" towards "Stuttgart". The second exit "Universität" directly leads to the campus. Follow the roadsigns until you reach "Pfaffenwaldring".
Service Point Stadtmitte (city centre)Open map
- S-Bahn: all lines, get off at stop "Hauptbahnhof" ("main station")
- U-Bahn: lines U29 and U14, get off at stop „Börsenplatz“
- Bus: lines 40 and 42, get off at stop „Katharinenhospital“
Towards Stuttgart city centre, main station Stuttgart, Friedrichstraße (B 27 towards Tübingen), pull into Geschwister-Scholl-Straße