The application process for the winter semester 2020/21 begins in stages:
- Master’s degree programs without limited entry: from May 15, 2020
- Master’s degree programs with limited entry and Master of Education (teaching degree): from May 20, 2020
- All single-subject bachelor’s degree programs without limited entry (B.Sc. and B.A.): from May 15, 2020
- All combined bachelor’s degree programs (B.A. and B.A. teaching degrees): the exact start date has not yet been set and will be announced in due course.
- All B.Sc. and single-subject B.A. degree programs with limited entry which are part of the DoSV: the exact date has not yet been set and will likewise be announced in due course.
- Application for a higher semester (bachelor's degree): the application starts at the same date as the application for the same degree program for the first semester!
The end dates of the application period for bachelor’s degree programs with limited entry will also be changed. We will announce these dates at the first opportunity.