In November, food trucks are stationed on the Vaihingen campus. Three different suppliers offer food and beverages at three locations in the southwest, middle and northeast of the campus. A food truck is already reliably available daily from Monday to Friday at the central location. The other two locations are currently still manned two to three days a week and will be successively expanded to operate from Monday to Friday.
In addition, a coffee-bike with fresh coffee specialties and snacks is on the campus.
Please note that locations and serving times may change at short notice, for example, due to public holidays and vacation periods. For example, the Tamas operator will be on break from 31.07. - 08.08.
Monday to Friday, from 11 to 13 o'clock
- Location center: Pfaffenwaldring, between lake and NWZ
- Location south: Allmandring, opposite the Institute of Sports Science and Kinesiology (currently two to three days a week)
- Location north: Pfaffenwaldring, opposite Arena 2036 (currently two to three days per week)
Monday to Friday, from 9 am
- Location center: in front of the Audimax (Monday to Friday from 9 to 11 am)
- Changing food truck locations as described above (from 11 am mobile between stations on the move)