What makes the research-oriented Master’s in Romance Studies program stand out is the way it links French and Italian, the two most closely related Romance languages.
The study program rests on the pillars of linguistics, literature, humanities and language practice. Key qualifications round out the degree program.
The Master’s program is intended for holders of Bachelor’s degrees who wish to do in-depth research in Romanic linguistics or literature. They will also write their Master’s thesis in the chosen area of specialization.
Candidates for the program should
- Be interested in language and culture
- Enjoy reading and writing, analyzing and doing research
- Work independently, engage actively in research
- Present research results confidently in public
- Be prepared for a stay abroad