The Master’s study program in Automotive and Engine Technology is intended above all for holders of Bachelor’s degrees in automotive and engine technology, mechanical engineering and energy technology. In addition to an expanded foundation in the technical-natural sciences, this program offers a broad-ranging set of courses with a strong research orientation in a high-tech environment.
The first semester serves to align competences, so that all students are equipped with the same knowledge base. In addition, during the first two semesters, two subject areas to specialize in are chosen. During the third semester, an internship in industry combined with further study lead to deeper immersion in independent study. The fourth semester is dedicated to the Master’s thesis, usually written in one of the two specialty areas.
- An interest in automotive engineering (optimally already focused on two to three subject areas)
- Diversified knowledge of
- natural science and
- engineering science subjects English
- PC applications
- Beginner’s skill in using CAD and/or simulations
- Persistence and patience / perseverance
- Practical experience
- Spatial visualization intelligence
- Abstract thinking capability
- Thinking and working systematically
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to organize own studies