Student Counseling Center
Table of content
The Student Counseling Center (ZSB) provides information and counselling to all students of the Universität Stuttgart and everybody interested in studying at the Universität Stuttgart. We offer information and guidance for all prospective and current students about questions concerning administrative issues, the study programs, academic processes and procedures.
Our team supports you in issues concerning
- individual studies,
- choice of study program and
- other general questions concerning studying.
Contact to the Student Counseling Center
On Thursday, 20th October 2016 and
On Monday, 31rst October 2016 the Student Counseling Center will remain closed.
During our general opening hours and our hours for phone queries we will give you short information. You may also make an appointment for a personal counseling session.
- General opening hours for overview information and appointments:
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 9.00-12.00 and Wed: 13.30-17.00
- Hours for phone queries: Tue and Thu 13.30-15.30
- Contact by e-mail: e-mail or rather studienberatung(at)uni-stuttgart.de
Counseling and information events
Contact and Staff
For more intensive personal counseling and in depth information, please make an appointment.
Who we are / what we do
An introduction to the Student Counseling Center
The Student Counseling Center offers guidance in good learning.
Advice to strengthen study skills
The counseling center provides different offers like:
- STUDIES – INTERNSHIPS – CAREER Career Guidance for Students of Social Sciences and the Humanities
- INSIGHTS into Career Paths Career Guidance for Students of Natural or Engineering Sciences
- Career guidance events: EINBLICKE in Berufswelten for Students of Natural or Engineering Sciences [de]
- Career Counseling Offers [de]
Loss of the right to take examinations
We offer support and advice in matters of problems with examinations and on all study-related challenges.
Downloads and brochures
Our brochures can be downloaded or ordered to be sent by post. The brochures are mostly in German language.