Registration includes payment of the conference fee as given in the table below. After the early registration has closed, an increased fee is charged.
|Conference fees||Regular||Student*||Upgraded speaker**|
|Early registration||400 Euro||300 Euro||220 Euro|
|After early registration||470 Euro||370 Euro||290 Euro|
* Student's certificate needed for registration (please show the certificate at the conference desk).
** Based on the submitted abstracts the program committee will decide which presentations are suited for an upgraded talk (30 min.), a regular talk (15 min.), or a poster.
The fee covers
- Access to the talks and the poster session
- One copy of the abstract booklet and conference proceedings (CD-Rom, shipping included)
- Coffee and tea breaks between the sessions
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Conference trip including conference dinner (Wednesday afternoon)
Excursion fee for an accompanying person
(Please specify number of accompanying persons
in your registration below)
- Please note: After registration we will send you an official invoice, including your personal conference ID. Please use this ID for your bank transfer to the denoted billing address.
- A receipt for the payment will be available during the conference at the registration desk.
|By July 18, 2012||80% (20% Deduction)|
|By July 19 to September 18, 2012||50% (50% Deduction)|
|After September 19, 2012||No refund|