Networks for Mobility 2008
4th International Symposium
"NETWORKS FOR MOBILITY 2008",
September 25th - 26th
72 presentations were given during the Three Plenary Sessions, three Parallel Sessions, and one Poster Session, covering the following main topics:
• Impacts of Mega-Projects
• Improving Urban Life
• Smart Growth and Transportation
PARALLEL SESSION I
• Network Planning and Optimisation
• Transport Economics
• Energy Consumption and Emissions
PARALLEL SESSION II
• Public Transport Planning
• Data Collection and Management
• Integrated Land Use and Transport Planning
PARALLEL SESSION III
• Railway Planning and Operation
• Traffic State Estimation
• Urban and Regional Transport Planning
• Transportation System Planning
• Traffic Control and Telematics
• Transportation and Environment
The papers of the lectures and the posters of the symposium are published in the Proceedings, which include the printed abstracts of the contributions as well as the full versions published on CD-Rom. The Proceedings can be ordered by e-mail.
Price: EUR 20,00 plus shipping costs.
Find the content of the Proceedings here (PDF, 471 KB).
Find a summary of the symposium here (PDF, 16 KB).
Symposium 2008 Photos